Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is inviting applications from intersted candidates who willing to work for 2 posts of Deputy General Manager and Assistant Manager for a given project. The appointments shall be on contract based.
Name of the post — Deputy General & Assistant Manager
No of post — 02
Pay Scale — Rs.29,100-54,500/-,Rs.20,600-46,500/-
CA/ ICWA with 9 years service at Gazetted / Executive level.
- The candidates selected for post of Deputy General Manager (Finance) & Assistant Manager (Finance) on appointment will be on Probation for a period of one year and two years (including period of training, if any) respectively.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on DMRC website after 25/10/2018 along with other details like venue, time, etc.
- The interview will be held by the Second week of November, 2018 at Metro Bhawan,Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website). The selection process will consist of Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions, for interview, displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be declared by Third week of November, 2018. (Tentatively).
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel, along with the copies of APARs, for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address, by the stipulated date. The applications received after due date, will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised through DMRC website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare, by ACIII tier.
- The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- Candidates shall be called for GD and/or Interview in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through the Screening Process and Medical Examination, before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. All related information shall
be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Last date Of Submission Application Is :03-10-2018.
Candidates must apply in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address with all documents of qualification, age etc. The application should reach on or before the last date of 03-10-2018 .
click above to download
the employment notification