Punjab Engineering College University of Technology(PEC)
PEC aka Punjab Engineering College University of Technology invites Application for the post of 04 Instructor(Stenographer,Assistant,Finance Executive) Vacancy. Apply before 10 September 2018. EESL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Instructor(Stenographer,Assistant,Finance Executive)
No of post — 04
Pay Scale — Rs 10300 – 34800 + GP 4600
GENERAL CONDITIONS:tamilnadu govt employment
- No other allowances shall be admissible.
- The period of contract shall be six months which can be extended by another term of six months. No other extension will be given.
- Written Test will be conducted for eligible candidates only. Syllabus for Written Test is given below as specified at serial No.12.
- List of eligible candidates for written test will be uploaded on or before 25/09/2018 on the website i.e www.chdtechnicaleducation.gov.in.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates on the date of written test for checking.
- One year for Degree, Two year for Diploma and three years for National Trade Certificate/National Apprentice Certificate.The experience should be in the Industrial concern/Training Institute/Govt. Department. If, a candidate has done Degree/Diploma after passing out NTC/NAC, he should have one /two years experience respectively in the relevant field.In case of private organization /industry the experience will be verified by the Labour Department and in case of teaching Institutions by appropriate authority before issuing the appointment letter.
- For Instructor (Finance Executive):- A minimum of 12 months experience in delivering similar or allied courses or 6 months of work experience in the relevant field The experience should be in the Industrial concern/Training Institute/Govt. Department. In case of private organization /industry the experience will be verified by the Labour Department and in case of teaching Institutions by appropriate authority before issuing the appointment
- For Candidates appearing in the Written test for the Post of Instructor (Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant-English) on Contract Basis:- The candidates desirous appearing in Written Test for the post of Instructor (Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant-English) will also have to additionally appear in the separate compulsory Stenography Test (English) at a speed of 120 words per minute to be transcribed at a speed of 30 words per minute on computers. Mistakes upto 5% will be allowed to qualify the Stenography Test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing the Written Test.
Last date for submitting the application:10-09-2018.
Applications accompanying relevant documets should reach the given address on or before the last date of 10-09-2018 .
click above to download
the employment notification