Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts(IGNCA)
IGNCA aka Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts invites Application for the post of 11 Research Officer Vacancy. Apply before 10 September 2018. IGNCA Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post — Research Officer
No of post — 11
Pay Scale — PB-2 (Rs 9300-34800) with grade pay of Rs 4800
Masters Degree with 55% of marks in Anthropology/Folklore/Archaeology/Arts, Humanities with At least five years experience.
NOTE:latest karnataka govt jobs
- The IGNCA reserves the right to reject any applications on valid ground. The decision of the IGNCA regarding selection of applicant for interview shall be final and binding.
- In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis please state:(a) The date of initial appointment(b) Period of appointment on contract/deputation basis(c) The pay scale presently held(d) The current pay scale in your parent organization (if you had been there): (e) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong(Note: enclose a separate sheet, if space is insufficient)
- Additional Information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. This among other things may provide information with regard to:(i) Additional academic qualification(ii) Profession training(iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the vacancycircular/advertisement(Note: enclose a separate sheet, if space is insufficient)
- The candidates may indicate information with regard to(i) Reports and special projects(ii) Awards/scholarships/official appreciation (iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and(iv) Any other information(Note: enclose a separate sheet, if space is insufficient)
- Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or (temporary) quasi-permanent or permanent.
- Masters Degree with 55% of marks in Anthropology/Folklore/Archaeology/Arts, Humanities or Languages; specialization in Cultural Anthropology/Folklore/Ethno-archaeology/Art History/Musicology/Conservation/Library and Information Science/Computer Science and Information Technology/any other related subject.
- At least five years experience of research/field documentation/Teaching.
Last date for submission of application forms:30-09-2018.
Interested & candidates should send their applications to the given address latest by 30-09-2018 .Incomplete application forms and applications which do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
click above to download
the employment notification