Advt. No. 3A/ 2018-19
Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 6 contractual posts of Legal Consultants.
Name of the post — Legal Consultant
No of post — 06
Pay Scale — Rs.1.35 lakh p.m /Rs 1.25 lakh p.m.
Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% marks and Master’s Degree / Ph.D in Law with 7 yrs experience.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:delhi sarkari naukri
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of or for any reason beyond the control of the Board.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in.No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix —I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details,photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Board. Persons already in Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the interview. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the interview,their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi —Government employer.
Last date of Application forms will be received by:05-10-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05-10-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form