Advt No : 02/2018
High Court of Chhattisgarh
High Court of Chhattisgarh invites application for the post of 61 Stenographer. Apply before 12 October 2018. High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Name of the post — Stenographer
No of post — 61
Pay Scale — 38100 — 120400/- Level-9
GENERAL CONDITIONS:upsc notifications
- he is a citizen of India.
- he has good character and is of sound mind and body and free from any bodily or mental defect which renders him unfit for such appointment.
- he has not more than one spouse living.
- he has not been dismissed or removed from service by any High Court, Government or Statutory Authority or Local Authority.
- he has not been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude, or has not been permanently debarred or disqualified by any High Court or Union Public Service Commission or State Public Service Commissions or any Services Selection Board or Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates claiming reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) shall submit their permanent Caste Certificate duly issued by competent authority only, otherwise they will be treated under Unreserved Category. The reserved candidates shall submit self attested copy of their permanent Caste Certificate along-with the application.
- Reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC) are required to submit an affidavit at the time of their joining in the proforma prescribed by the State Government with their memo dated 29.06.2013 failing which their appointment shall be cancelled.
- The candidates who are Divyang with less than 40% disability shall not be considered under Divyang Category and shall be treated in their respective category.
- He/she must posses the requisite qualification prescribed for the said advertised posts on or before the last date of receipt of application.
- The candidates who apply for the post of Stenographer should submit the certificate of passing Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English from any recognized University/Board/recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination at the rate of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively specifically mentioning therein the speed with language.
- The candidates who apply for the post of Stenographer (Bilingual) should submit the certificate of passing Shorthand Examination and Typewriting Examination in English @ 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. & in Hindi @ 80 w.p.m. and 25 w.p.m. respectively from any recognized Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /recognised University/Board specifically mentioning therein the speed with language.
- The candidates should ensure that in the certificate submitted by them along-with application, the speed of Shorthand / Typewriting and the language of Typing & Shorthand they have passed must be mentioned. If, the same is not mentioned in such certificate,they have to submit a certificate issued by said Institution (which is duly recognised by University/ Board/ Recognised Board of Shorthand & Typewriting Examination) as per Annexure-A, failing which, such application shall be rejected summarily and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:12-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of testimonials/certificates regarding age, Caste, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. send to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin — 495220 on or before 12.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form