Advertisement No. 24/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110 017 (India)
Ircon International LimitedÂ (Ircon)Â invites Application for the post of 04 Assistant Manager & Assistant Officer on regular basis. Apply Online before 22 January 2018.Â Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rulesÂ are given below…
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.28000-80000/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Officer
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000-140000/-
Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health and free from color blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.sarkari naukri
- Compensation Package: Basic Pay, DA, HRA lease rent, Liberal Medical including indoor medical benefits for self and dependents, LTC, Advances, Gratuity, EPF, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Transport Assistance, holiday-homes, Welfare schemes and other Fringe benefits as per rules of the Company.
- Place of posting: Anywhere in the Projects/Offices of the Company within India or abroad.
- Selection Process: Written Exam and/or Interview.
Educational Qualification: 2 years full time MBA/PGDM in HR discipline or Equivalen with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university/ institution.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
- If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/she should inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. Such candidate/candidates will be selected on Minimum of the pay scale.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Suitability: If selection panel finds any candidate suitable/fit for a lower post which is advertised in this advertisement, then he/she shall be selected on the lower post (irrespective of the actual post/vacancy to which candidate has applied) subject to the willingness of the candidate.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.ircon.org form 07.01.2018 to 22.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form