Last Date: 19th January, 2018
Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard invites Application for the post of Yantrik for 02/2018 batch. Apply Online before 19 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Job Details:
1.Post Name: Yantrik
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5)
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
General Guidelines:bank jobs
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Apply: Interested candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 12.01.2018 to 19.01.2018 till 17.00 hrs thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 19.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form