ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08
State Bank Of India
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 50 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) in Specialist Cadre. Apply Online before 28 January 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
GENERAL INFORMATION:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the online test all the candidates
applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview/group discussion.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.01.2018. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2017 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of
disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form