Last Date:15 January 2019
Advt No : 18/2018
Himachal Pradesh PSC (HPPSC )
HPPSC aka Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 30 Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service Vacancy 2018. HPPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Name of the post – Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
General Information:police recruitment
- Date for determining eligibility of candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience i.e. 03 years regular service in the above mentioned Departments shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e.15-01-2019.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully before applying for the post(s), which are available on website of the Commission.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Essential Qualification, experience,category & age etc. for the post(s) to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The benefit of reservation in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. on parental basis will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- No candidate shall be admitted for Main Entrance Examination unless he/ she submitted AnnexureI, II, & III (completed in all respects) within 15 days from the declaration of result of Preliminary (Entrance) Examination. The date of issue of service certificate must be recorded on it by the issuing authority failing which the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected.
- No candidate shall be admitted for Main (Entrance) Examination unless he/ she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- Incomplete online Applications submitted without requisite fee, scanned photograph to scanned signature of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated.
- The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of Preliminary (Entrance) Examination/ Main (Entrance) Examination for which they are admitted by the Commission, will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the concerned examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The key of Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be uploaded online on the ‘MY EXAMINATION MY ONLINE REVIEW’ in the User ID of the concerned candidates immediately after the conduct of Computer Based Test for calling objections against the answer key, if any. Three days time from the day of publishing the key (day of publishing plus 03 days time up to 11:59 P.M. of the last date of receipt of objections) shall be given for inviting objections in the key which shall be submitted only through online mode. Objections submitted in any other mode will not be entertained. The objections, if any, will be got verified from the concerned subject expert and, if found correct, a final/ revised key of the said entrance examination shall be uploaded on Commission’s website immediately after declaration of result. No objection(s) shall be entertained thereafter.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the Main (Entrance) Examination will be determined on the basis of documents submitted by them within 15 days after declaration of result of Preliminary (Entrance) Examination. The Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at the time of verification by the appointing authority. As such, admission to the Preliminary (Entrance) / Main (Entrance) Examination shall be purely provisional.
- The result of the candidate shall be made available on the website of the Commission after the recommendation sent to the Administrative Department concerned. It shall be made in the format (a) marks obtained in each paper of the written examination / screening test by the candidate (b)
cut off percentage or cut off marks and (c) marks obtained by the candidate in the Personality Test. This information can be viewed by the candidate concerned by opening his / her log in / user ID.Besides this no other information shall be made available either by means of a hard copy or soft copy.
- Re-checking & re-evaluation of answer books & OMR answer sheets of the candidates appeared in the written examination(s) / offline Screening Test(s) conducted by the Commission will not be allowed in any case.
- For more information of candidates, HPPSC (Procedure & Transaction of Business and Procedure for the Conduct of Examinations, Screening Tests & Interviews etc.) Rules, 2018 pertaining to selection procedure etc. is available on Commission’s website).
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions , assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution. Further, by virtue of the provisions made in the relevant Acts, the Commission is required to advise the State Government on all matters relating to framing of Recruitment and Promotion Rules, principles to be followed in making appointments, promotion and transfer from one service to another and in respect of disciplinary matters affecting Civil Servants. At present direct recruitment of Class-I & Class-II posts of different departments is done by the Commission.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and three Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are being governed under the State Public Service Commission (MEMBER) Regulations, 1971.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the HPPSC’s website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in from 26.12.2018 to 15.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form