Last Date:10 Jan 2019
Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Advt No : 03 of 2018
Jammu & Kashmir
Integrated Child Development Services(ICDS), Government of Jammu & Kashmir invites Application for the post of 282 Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant vacancy. Apply before 10 January 2019. Government of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.jammukashmir.nic.in
Name of the post – Block Coordinator & Block Project Assistant
No of post – 282
Pay Scale – 20,000/-, 15,000/-
Block Coordinator:- Graduate,At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support,Good oral and written communication in the local language With Mandatorily local candidates will be engaged.
Block Project Assistant:- Graduate,At least 1-year experience of working with Community/Local Government,Good oral and written communication in the local language,with Mandatorily local candidates will be engaged.
General Conditions:govt jobs
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- Should have the requisite qualification (degree/diploma obtained from recognized institution) for which he/she have applied.
- Should have a good moral character.
- Should have good health & physique.
- Should not be below 18 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application form received after cutoff date shall not be entertained in any case.
- In case the number of applicants is large candidates shall be shortlisted for interview on the basis of an objective type written test.
- Terms of the contractual appointment shall be for a period of one year which may be extendable upto the life of the scheme to performance of
candidate and approval of budget for such frame work by Ministry of Women Child & Development Government of India.
- Candidates shall have to fill separate forms for each post.
- There is No Application Fee for Applying Application Process.
- The candidate upon their selection against a particular post shall have to execute an agreement on prescribed affidavit duly executed/ sworn
before Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she shall have no claim/any right for permanent absorption/ regularization in the State Govt. at any latter stage.
- Documents to be attested with application form a. Self attested photocopies of all academic/ technical qualification b. Certificate of required experience c. Certificate of proof of Residence for State. d. Certificate of proof of Residence of concerned Block for Block level posts.
- Applications duly complete in all respects on the prescribed format should be submitted in the office of Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project of the Concerned Project (for Block Level Posts).
- Block Coordinator (Scope of Work):- Supporting training of AWWs and Supervisors in Information and Communication Technology enabled Real Time Monitoring (ICT-RTM). 2. Monitoring usage of ICT-RTM by AWWs by using CAS Reports and follow-up on low usage. 3. Providing in-person and over-phone troubleshooting support to users facing hardware or software problems with mobiles, tablets and basic issues with CAS application. 4. Logging issues in the Issue Tracker application, which is part of CAS. 5. Training reinforcement to AWWs identified as low performers using CAS Reports. 6. Providing performance feedback to AWWs. 7. Submitting phones to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for hardware replacement and repair. 8. Escalation of issues to Block/District Coordinator via the Issue Tracker application. Criteria for escalation will be defined in CAS Guidelines. 9. Supporting Block level ICDS officials on usage of CAS system.10. Any other task as indicated by CDPO.
- Block Project Assistant (Scope of Work):-1. Supervising overall implementation of the Mission activities in the block. 2. Organization/facilitation of the trainings of the ICDS Supervisors and AWWs in coordination with the District Team. 3. Making regular supportive supervision visits to AWCs, provide on-site support to AWWs and monitor implementation. 4. Preparing monthly progress/monitoring reports in the prescribed format and submit the same to the District Coordinator; etc. 5. Any other task as indicated by CDPO.
- The ICDS Scheme has been a well conceived Scheme. But, the real problem lies in its implementation which arises out of inadequate funding, lack of convergence, accountability of those managing and implementing the programme, specially, at the level of Anganwadi centres and supervisory level, lack of community ownership and the general perception about this being a feeding programme and not an Early Childhood Development programme.
- Consequent upon the deliberation held with the state Governments including J&K , different Ministries , Planning Commission and other stakeholders including civil society and voluntary organization across the country over the years . The Government of India has approved the strengthening and restructuring of ICDS on 22nd of October 2012. in mission mode at the state level.
- To create a society providing conducive atmosphere for growth and development in a safe and protective environment ;
- Ensuring dignified life to the vulnerable groups such as children, women.
- A transformed ICDS to ensure holistic physical, psychosocial, cognitive and emotional development of children under 6 years of age in nurturing, protective, child friendly and gender sensitive family, community, programme and policy environments with greater emphasis on children under 3 and promotion of optimal early childhood care, development & learning including maternal care.
- The Directorate of Integrated Child Development Services is primarily concerned with the implementation of schemes related to children in the age group of 0-6 years, adolescent girls as well as pregnant and lactating women. In addition to these initiatives, the Directorate is concerned with the relevant policies, legislations, budget, training Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) was launched in 33 Blocks on October 2, 1975, in response to the challenge of meeting the holistic needs of the child. Today, ICDS is one of the world’s largest and most unique outreach Programmes for children. It is widely acknowledged that the young child is most vulnerable to malnutrition, morbidity, resultant disability and mortality. The early years are the most crucial period in life, as it is the time when the foundations for cognitive, social, emotional, language, physical/motor development and life-long learning are laid.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Office of Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project of the Concerned Project (for Block Level Posts) on or before 10 Jan 2019 till 04:30 PM, along with Relevant Documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form