Advt No : NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012
Nagaland Public Service Commission(NPSC)
NPSC aka Nagaland Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 86 Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancy. Apply before 21 September 2018. NPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.npsc.co.in
Name of the post — Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various
No of post — 86
Pay Scale — Rs. 15,600-39,100/-, Rs.9,300-34,800/-, Rs. 56,100- 1,77 ,500/-
Post Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc.
NOTE:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates are advised to access the Commission’s Notice Board or Website at www.npsc.co.in for detailed advertisement on eligibility conditions, relaxations and other terms and regulations.
- Application Forms will not be issued from the ofï¬ce of the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement and ï¬ll up the particularscarefully.Incomplete application forms in any respect will be summarily rejected and no complaints/requests for rectiï¬cation shall be entertained under any circumstance.
- The Commission also reserves the right to verify the documents submitted by the candidates anytime during
the examination process. In case it is found that the documents submitted by the candidates are not genuine,
then his/her candidature shall be terminated and disciplinary/ criminal proceeding will be initiated. The
decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the
examination shall be ï¬nal.
- All relevant documents/eertificates to be submitted should have been issued by the concerned authority/institution/board/university on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certiï¬cate, S.C/S.T & B.T Certiï¬cates shouid be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner.
- Only those candidates who possess requisite qualification acquired from recognized university/institution at the time of applying will be eligible to apply for the post(s).
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to download the Application Form [including Pattern of Examination,Syllabus, self–certiï¬cation, academic weightage, No Objection Certiï¬cate (for government employees only) and checklist of documents to be submitted] from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in . The Application should be ï¬lled in the prescribed proforma accompanied by one passport size photograph alongwith the copies of attested/self attested documents and relevant academic weightage. Thereaï¬er, duly ï¬lled application form can be submitted personally at the Commission’s Ofï¬ce on payment of Rs. 300/– only by cash or sent by registered post alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima, being fees for Examination. For Applications submitted by registered post, a relaxation of 7(seven) days is granted, provided it is dispatched by post on or before the last date of submission and addressed to the Secretary,NPSC.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:23-08-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:21-09-2018 till 03:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to Office of Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima from 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM to 21st Sep 2018 till 03:00 PM, along with one passport size photograph along with the copies of attested/ self attested documents and relevant academic weight-age.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form