Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited(TASMAC)
TASMAC aka Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 500 Junior Assistant. Apply before 14 September 2018. TASMAC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.tasmac.co.in
Name of the post — Junior Assistant
No of post — 500
Pay Scale — Not Specified
GENERAL INFORMATION:sarkari naukri
- The applicants applying for the post “Junior Assistant” shall apply only through online and no manual application will be entertained other than the filled up downloaded application form submitted by the applicant.
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment and the distribution of the vacancy will be as per the 200 point roster in force. The Abbreviations used for Reservation are as follows: GT — General Turn, BC – Backward Class, BCM – Backward Class Muslim, MBC/DC – Most Backward Class / Denotified Community, SC — Scheduled Caste, SC(A) – Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), ST — Scheduled Tribe, G — General, PSTM — Persons Studied in Tamil Medium.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
- The Differently Abled persons should submit a copy of differently Abled Certificate from the Competent Authority specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of documents.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the scheduled castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any
posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by scheduled castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Subsequent claims made after the submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be submitted in time when documents are called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of application.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category ofreservation/otherbasic\qualifications/eligibility/age/communalcategories/educationalqualification/PSTM/physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- The Applicants shall abide by the conditions with reference rule of TASMAC.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:14-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at TASMAC website (http://www.tasmac.co.in/) from 13 Aug 2018 to 14 Sep 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form