Advt. No.: 01/2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
A Government of India [DAE] Enterprise
ECIL Post, Hyderabad—500062
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of Rs.1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been
involved in the projects of national importance.
We have openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our Headquarters in Hyderabad or in any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering .
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancy: 84 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.38430/- (Per Month)
GENERAL CONDITIONS:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The internal candidates should route their application through proper channel as indicated in the Personnel Circular.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- The candidates, who have completed his / her Post Graduation, need not apply. Suppression of this fact will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates claiming to belong to SC / ST / OBC / Persons with Disabilities (Physically Challenged) shall necessarily submit a photo copy of latest certificate, at the time of interview as prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling under definition of “creamy layer” are not entitled to apply against OBC category.
- The details of candidates called for interview will be kept on our website. The schedule of interview, date, time & venue will also be placed on our website, as and when decided. Candidates are advised to visit ECIL website regularly for any updates/ corrigendum etc.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The candidates working in Govt. Departments / PSUs should route their application through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. Candidature will be summarily disqualified, in case of failure of obtaining either of them and no TA will be admissible in such cases.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of any incorrect information / false information/ Non Payment of Application fees. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through e-mail ID furnished by the applicant in the online application-form or SMS or by post.
How to Apply ECIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ecil.co.in from 16.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form