Advt. No.: ITI/COMP/01/28/18/04
ITI Limited invites application for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Trainees for its Corporate Office at Bengaluru. Apply Online Before 05 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ITI Limited Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Trainees
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Full time Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute with Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Educational qualification, age limit prescribed is as on date of advertisement.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities/ ex-servicemen category exist as per Govt. of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit certificate stating that they do not co e under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post. The number of posts to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual /future requirement of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
- To & Fro 2nd Class Train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST & PWD candidates from out stations as per rules of the Company.
- Professionally qualified internal candidates those who are meeting the eligibility criteria may also apply. Age and Qualification in respect of internal candidates will be as per Recruitment Rules/Career Plan of the company. Selected internal candidates on the regular rolls of the company will continue on the same rolls.
How to Apply ITI Ltd Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.itiltd-india.com on or before 05.02.3018 and candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with copies of certificates to the Deputy General Manager-HR, ITI Limited, Network System Unit, Doorvani Nagar Bangalore–560016 on or before 09.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 09.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form