Advt No: CRPD/CR/2017-18/10
State Bank Of India
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 8301 Junior Associates. Apply Online before 10 February 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Associates
No. of Vacancy: 8301 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-314500/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Circle Wise Vacancy:delhi sarkari naukri
- Ahmedabad : 500 Posts
- Amravati : 400 Posts
- Bangalore : 345 Posts
- Bhopal : 105 Posts
- Bengal : 700 Posts
- Bhubaneswar : 593 Posts
- Chandigarh : 600 Posts
- Chennai : 402 Posts
- Delhi : 185 Posts
- Hyderabad : 255 Posts
- Jaipur : 200 Posts
- Kerala : 250 Posts
- Lucknow/Delhi : 970 Posts
- Mumbai : 750 Posts
- North Eastern : 493 Posts
- Patna : 453 Posts
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generatedÂ online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the postÂ applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of joining. Admission to tests will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. InÂ case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment, if selected.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, at the time of joining, if called for.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2017 to the date of taking up the appointment, if found suitable for.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 20.01.2018 to 10.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.02.2018
Date Of Examination (Preliminary): March/April 2018
Date of Examination (Main): 12.05.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form