Advt. No.: IOCL/MKTG/WR/REC/2018/1
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 16 Junior Operator in workman categories. Apply Online before 07 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Operator
No. of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/-
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates.
General Instructions:government jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Candidate employed in Government/Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of SPPT, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the SPPT. Such candidates, if offered an appointment, shall be required to submit proper ‘RELEASE ORDER’ from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Mere issuance of written test/SPPT call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- Candidates will be required to carry a Photo ID Proof for the Written Test and SPPT. The original Photo ID shall be checked and verified during the Tests. A self-attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected along with the admit card after the Written Test and SPPT. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the Admit card / call letter for future reference. Valid Photo ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Voter ID card, Passport etc. shall be accepted. Candidates without valid Photo ID shall not be allowed to appear for the Written Test or SPPT.
- Short-listed candidates have to bring all original certificates/testimonials/ mark sheets along with a latest passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking on the date of Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
- Candidates can apply for one Post Code ONLY. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the post. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 22.01.2018 to 07.02.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all supporting documents & Photograph by ordinary post to Post Box No. 8114, Bandra East, Mumbai-400051 on or before 16.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 16.02.2018
Date of Written Test: 25.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form