Advt. No.: HR/71/18/01
Projects Development India Limited
Gujarat & Uttar Pradesh
Projects Development India Limited invites application for the post of 118 Engineer & Executive on contract basis at Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at Vadodara. Apply Online before 28 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
PDIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer
No of Vacancy: 85 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.63500-27300/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Executive
No of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.28600-17100/- (Per Month)
GENERAL CONDITIONS:government jobs
- All above qualifications should be from recognized University/Institute. Minimum qualifying marks in Degree / Diploma/ ITI/ qualifying exam shall be 60% (55% for SC/ST). Engineering graduates with post graduation degree from recognized University/Institute will be considered as additional qualification. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. For candidates in Civil Discipline, minimum qualifying exam marks in civil discipline has been relaxed from 60% to 50% for all categories (General, OBC and SC/ST).
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
- PDIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements/recruitment process advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of Applications and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not
bestow right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- The Cutoff date for calculation of Maximum Age & Post Qualification Experience is 31.12 2017.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts/forums at Gautam Budh Nagar only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- Government guidelines with regard to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex. Servicemen candidates shall be applicable. If the SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi. Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in appropriate format with heading “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTEMNT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA”. The OBC (Non-Creamy layer) certificate issued by the competent authority in the above referred prescribed format should not be older than 06 months from the cutoff date i.e. 31.12 2017.
- PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of communication letters sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail-id / wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
- Email ID -Candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
- Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
How to Apply PDIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.pdilin.com from 12.01.2018 to 28.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.01.2018
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 28.01.2018
Date & Time of Walk in Interview at Noida: 03.02.2018 & 04.02.2018
Date & Time of Walk in Interview at Vadodara: 11.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form