Advt. No. KNC/2018/NT/01
University of Delhi
Kamala Nehru College
AUGUST KRANTI MARG, NEW DELHI-110049
Applications are invited for the following regular/permanent Non-Teaching posts in the pay scale mentioned below with usual allowances permissible under the University of Delhi/UGC rules. The fee for each application is Rs. 200/- for UR/OBC candidates and no fee applicable for female/women, SC/ST & PwD candidates.
DU Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
2.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification:upsc notifications
- For Senior Technical Assistant: MCA, M.Sc.(Computer) or Science/ IT or B.Tech./ B.E. (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
- For Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or Graduate Degree in Computer Application its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- A separate application form has to be submitted for each post. Application form available on the College website i.e., General Instructions to applicants www.knc.edu.in / Delhi University website i.e., www.du.ac.in.
- Before filling up the form, candidates are advised to carefully go through the Advertisement available on the college website and confirm their eligibility with regard to qualification/experience/age etc., before submitting the application form.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the application entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate. Application received without complete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected.
- Candidates should possess the prescribed educational qualification and experience before filling the form or as on last date. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. If it is detected at any time in future (during the process of selection or even after appointment) that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be
cancelled/terminated as per rules.
- As per directives of the University of Delhi vide its OM No. Estab. IV/047/2016/01/RROM dated 02.12.2016, it has been decided to discontinue interviews for recruitments to all Group â€˜Câ€™, Group â€˜Dâ€™ (which are now reclassified at Group â€˜Câ€™) posts and for non gazetted posts of Group â€˜Bâ€™ Category and all such equivalent posts in the light of DoPT OM No. 39020/01/2013-Estt (B)-Part dated 29.12.2015.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi/UGC. The qualifications and other service conditions shall be such as prescribed by the University of Delhi/University Grant Commission from time to time.
How to Apply DU Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with one passport size photograph affixed thereon and self-attested copies of the certificates send to Kamala Nehru College, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049 on or before 15.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of hard copy of Online application: 15.03.2018
Date of Examination: 20 to 21.03.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification