Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
NLC India Limited, a premier â€˜NAVRATNAâ€™ Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR.8673 Crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power Generation. The Company requires suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) purely for a period of 12 months only.
NLC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
No Of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- (per month)
Educational Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
General Conditions:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
- Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
- Completion of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
- Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
- Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent, subject to availability.
- Preference will be given to the Project affected Persons, if qualified.
How to Apply NLC vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website https://www.nlcindia.com from 07.03.2018 to 27.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form