Last Date: 04th April, 2018
Food Corporation of India
REGIONAL OFFICE, NEF REGION, SHILLONG
MAWLAI MAWROH, SHILLONG-793008
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), established under Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No. 37 of 1964), one of the largest Public Sector
Undertaking, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites applications for the direct recruitment of Watchmen for positioning in its
offices and depots in States of Meghalaya, Mizoram and Tripura. Only ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. as per the details indicated below:-
The total number of vacancies may vary as per administrative exigencies and at the discretion of FCI Management.
1.Name of the post- Watchman (Class IV)
No of post- 19
Pay Scale- Rs.8100-18070/-
INSTRUCTIONS:latest andhra govt jobs
- All the appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in-force from time to time.
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ONLY ONCE. In case of multiple applications, the candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Also, no print/hard copy of the application form is to be sent.
- Candidates who have completed and possess the minimum educational qualification by 01/12/2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam or their proof of passing /result is not declared by 01/12/2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying for the post.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcinefjobs.com 15 days prior to the date of examination. The Admit Card for Written Test WILL NOT be sent by post or e-mail. Candidates, who are not able to generate their Admit Cards online at least one week before the date of the examination, should contact at e-mail ID email@example.com Even then if the grievances are not addressed, the candidates may contact at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of online submission of Application Form for generating Admit Card online. Intimation about shortlisted candidates will be posted on website for which candidate may keep in touch with website www.fcinefjobs.com. The candidate qualified in written test has to appear PET to be eligible for the selection. The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the website for further details and regular updates.
- The post carries IDA pattern pay scale and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. The scale carries DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
- Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, etc. shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should also apply Online. Their candidature is
subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensures that they are in possession of â€˜No Objection Certificateâ€™ from their employer
at the time of document verification.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) to Food Corporation of India, State Bank of India, using following modes of payment:
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to sbi link then click on the checkbox to proceed for payment click on the Proceed button Select RECRUITMENT FEE (GEN, OBC, EX-SER) and fill in the required details and proceed to make payment through option – internet banking /ATM/ Debit Card/ Credit Card of leading Bank.
- If Candidate does not have any of the option, he/she can generate the challan and deposit Cash at any of the SBI Branch. After deposit Cash at any of the SBI Branch, next day you update your transaction details on website www.fcinefjobs.com in your login.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 March 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04 April 2018
Last Date of Fee Payment by Challan: 06 April 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form