Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
IOCL aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 155 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2018. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post — Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
No of post — 155
Pay Scale – 2500/- (Per Month)
ITI, Diploma, B.Sc.
General Instructions:upsc notifications
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
- Indian Oil has Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat),Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- A candidate desirous of applying for Mathura Refinery should exercise the choice of Mathura Refinery which has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 16-10-2018 and close at 17.00 hours on 09-11-2018.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Latest Job Openings > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division > Select the link of Mathura Refinery. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website application / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to Mathura Refinery, as mentioned in the table below,alongwith photographs and all supporting documents (as per checklist annexed to application form) under self attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us latest by 17-11-2018.
- If Printout of online application is not received by Mathura Refinery by 17-11-2018 candidature of the applicant shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates should ensure that the printout of the online applications are sent to Mathura Refinery.Application of candidate submitting online application for Mathura Refinery and sending the printout of the online application to another Refinery unit/location shall be summarily rejected.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:16-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:09-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com or https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index.aspx form 16.10.2018 to 09.11.2018. Candidates may also send Hard Copy of Online Application form along with relevant documents to General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Mathura Refinery, Mathura -281 005 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 17.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form