Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)is inviting application form eligible candidates for UP Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam 2018.
Name of the post — Judicial Services Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No of post — 610
Pay Scale — Rs 27700 – 44770
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:himachal government jobs
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
- In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority,in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession,
which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domicile of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Service Men, Skilled Players, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved (General) candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility.Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualification till the last date for submitting the applications.
- In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons,daughters, grandsons (Son’s son/daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered.It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt.Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)-14-2015, dated 07.4.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction,more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for candidature/selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application”they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
Online Application forms will be received by:11-10-2018.
Interested Candidates can apply for the said examination only through online mode latest by 11-10-2018. Candidates should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application form.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form