Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 10 posts of Technical Officer.
Name of the post — Technical Officer
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Rs 57153 /-
B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering with min 55% marks.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:police recruitment
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further recruitment process.
- All the qualifications/ experience and other details of a candidate must be supported by valid documents. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document / certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for online submission of application i.e. 05-11-2018.
- Candidate must ensure that he/ she possesses essential qualification/ experience in the relevant area as required in the category/ post, for which he/ she is applying, on the last date of application.
- Applications from employees of Government Department will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance Clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur at the earliest.Further, such candidates, when shortlisted for interview, will be required invariably to furnish a clear ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer failing which they will not be allowed for interview.
- In case of selection, joining time of maximum one month will be allowed to a candidate under normal circumstances, which will be guided by CSIR/Govt. of India rules and regulations in this regard.
- Any discrepancy found, at any stage of this recruitment process and even after joining,between the information given in application and as evident in original documents, will make the candidate ineligible for the posts and appropriate action may be taken by the Competent Authority against such candidate.
Online Application forms will be received by:05-11-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05-11-2018 and send hard copy of same application to given address latest by 15-11-2018. Before filling form, candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form