Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 17 posts of Medical/ Scientific Officer, Nurse and Scientific Assistant.
Name of the post — Medical/ Scientific Officer, Nurse and Scientific Assistant
No of post — 17
Pay Scale — Rs 67700,44900,35400
GENERAL CONDITIONS:sarkari naukri
- Applications will be accepted on-line only.
- For detailed information and on-line application, please log in to website recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read instructions on a Home page of website by clicking on ‘How to Apply’.
- The facility of online application will be opened from 14/09/2018 to 10/10/2018.
- The candidates are required to produce printout of online application , admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the Screening test /interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for the Screening Test / interview.
- In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
- Candidates will be called for personal interview based on their academic and professional qualifications and experience (as applicable) in the relevant field. Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview/skill test.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties, in operational plants and areas.
- Selected candidates, on their appointment, will be governed by the National Pension Scheme.
- Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai or Navi Mumbai. They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
- The candidates called for interview from outstation for the post of DR/01, DR/02 & DR/03 and SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview/screen-test for the post of DR/04 & DR/05 will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of sleeper/second-class Railway fare by the shortest route or actual fare whichever is less (subject to production of tickets) as per rules The allowance are not admissible to those candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government institutions and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending interview.
Online Application forms will be received by:10-10-2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-10-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form