Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID)
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 58 posts of Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee and Junior Technician.
Name of the post — Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee and Junior Technician
No of post — 58
Pay Scale — Rs 16000 – 35500,Rs 11500 – 26000
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex-SM candidates can apply for the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, subject to meeting the all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University. However, qualification acquired through distance/correspondence mode shall not be considered as per AICTE norms.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma/ITI is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/Diploma/ITI shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/Board/Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and
multiplying the result with 100.
- For the post of Diploma Trainee: Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in same discipline in engineering with 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- For the post of Jr. Technician Trainee: Higher qualification of BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline shall not be a bar for the post of Jr. Technician Trainee.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Computer Based Test, if so required.
Online Application forms will be received by:02-10-2018.
Candidates may fill form for these mentioned posts only through online mode latest by 02-10-2018. Candidates are advised to make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria for applied posts as mentioned in notification. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form