Last Date:14 Sep,2019
Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
CIIL Mysore invites applications along with bio-data (including all details) from young and bright candidates for filling up the vacancies of Junior Resource Person and Various on contract basis.Interested candidates are requested to apply along with all relevant documents on or before the due date of : 14-09-2019 .. Applicants possessing the requisite educational qualification and experience may apply only.
Name of the post – Junior Resource Person and Various
No of post – 51
Pay Scale – Rs 42000,Rs 34280,Rs 27000,Rs 38813
M.Phil / Ph.D /Master’s Degree / Diploma / MA or MSC/ B.Tech/ M.Tech /M.C.A.
General Information:himachal government jobs
- The personnel shall be engaged on contract basis with consolidated remuneration as indicated above. The number of positions is likely to change from time to time.Reservation for SC/ST/OBC is followed as per Govt. of India rules. The position is sanctioned only for schemes and the incumbent of this position would not have any claim for whatsoever for appointment in any permanent/ temporary or contractual position in the Institute after closure of the scheme.
- The initial contract will be for a period of one year and any extension beyond that will be based on the performance of the incumbent and decision of the competent authority. Interested candidates may submit their applications by hand / registered /speed post addressed to the Assistant Director (Admn.) i/c, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasgangothri, Mysore–570006, Karnataka.
- The application (in prescribed format) has to be sent along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/documents/testimonials regarding age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Qualifications and other requirements may be relaxed in case of deserving candidates at the discretion of the Director, CIIL, Mysuru.
- Posts will be filled in accordance with the reservation policy of the Govt. of India.
- The institute reserves the right to not fill/cancel any of the posts if situation demands.
- Candidates may be considered for posts other than the ones they have applied based on their qualifications.
- For the positions of SRP-I, SRP-I, JRP-I and JRP-II in LDC-IL, there is one RP fixed for each of the language. Only one candidate would be selected per language mentioned as above for any of the posts. Applications would be considered for all the four posts and assigned to the right designation as deemed fit by the selection committee. Applicants do not need to fill up more than one applications if applying for the above four posts. However, if a candidate is also applying for Chief Resource Person, separate application must be submitted.
- The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is an Indian research and teaching institute based in Mysore, part of the Language Bureau of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It was founded on 17 July 1969.
- All through the last 32 years in existence, this Institute has worked in a number of diverse disciplines. For these disciplines that are traditionally known to be often hostile to one another- CIIL has acted as a catalytic force responsible for convergence of different ideas. Such confluences are more evident at the present moment. In fact, on the borderlines of such largely overlapping fields lie those numerous workers who give birth to new approaches to the study of man and nature. As students standing at crossroads, we soon realize that events would lead us in unearthing the secrets of the mutually engaging forces of language, society and culture.
- This research group under the center was established to fulfill the ojectives of developing teaching texts in Indian Languages as well as for production of additional reading materials. This group produces basic, advanced and intensive instructional materials to teach major Indian Languages to mothertongue learners as well as second language learners. Books are produced for both adults and school going children. In the process, it also develops innovative techniques for material preparation. Most teaching materials are prepared in workshops where teachers and researchers work in close collaboration. The texts thus produced are then field tested before they are brought out in published form.
All its research and development activities are directed towards solving of problems related to language that emerge in various socio-cultural domains such as education, literacy, mass media, governance, and emotional integration.
- The Institute is involved in the description and codification of smaller and endangered languages and cultures.
- It also develops models, methods, materials and human resources for their use in education.
It is also devoted to various activities that fall in the area of planning for the status of the 8th Schedule languages and with development of corpus in each one of them.
- The Institute is also called upon for implementation of policies of the government as regards their use as medium of instruction and administration at all levels.
- The Institute also helps the Government in coordinating the development of all Indian languages.
- CIIL has seven Regional Language Centers at ERLC Bubaneswar. NERLC Guwahati, UTRC Lucknow, SRLC Mysore, NRLC Patiala, WRLC Pune and UTRC Solan where 10-month long courses in 15 Indian languages are taught.
- The Institute also offers Grants-in-Aid (GIA) in respect of bulk purchase, publication of manuscripts, and conducting of academic events as well as teaching in respect of all Indian languages, excepting Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, and Sindhi.
- CIIL has now been entrusted with the Tamil Development Scheme under the declraration of Tamil as a Classical Language.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form