Last Date:08 July,2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
HSSC aka Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of 4858 Clerks Vacancy 2019. HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is hssc.gov.in
Name of the post — Clerks
No of post — 4858
Pay Scale — 19900/- Level -2
10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv52019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
- If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application form till appointment and any time even after appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted by furnishing the false or incorrect information in his/her application.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA,BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) can submit only one online application form under one particular category of post advertised. Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with uploaded documents original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name,Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks,obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. No request for change of any particular on the online application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission after submission of application form.
- After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith fresh requisite fee before closing date.
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which has not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
- The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions of Haryana Govt.notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970 and further amended time to time.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the qualifications/eligibility conditions on cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates/Documents relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 08.07.2019 as given in the advertisement.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, ESM/DESM, DFF or ESP can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised. The special instructions for online applications as given on website www.hssc.gov.in must be carefully read to help in understanding and filling in the application form. No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in.
- The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
- It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively.
- The Commission is competent to making selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation for the following purposes. Initial appointment of Non-Gazetted Group – ‘C’ posts under the State Govt., except appointments of Officers & employees of the Punjab & Haryana High Court provided for in article 229 of the Constitution of India. Promotions and Transfers from one service or post to another services or post pertaining to Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts Disciplinary matter pertaining to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ employees. Methods of recruitment and the principles to be followed in making appointment to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ posts under the State Govt.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form