Advertisement No.1 /2016
NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited
Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh)
NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) is a joint venture company of NTPC Ltd. and Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd., two leading maharatna companies of India. The prime objective of the Company is to enhance the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) capability and Manufacturing capacity of the Power Sector and supplement the efforts of both the promoter companies.
NBPPL, as an EPC Company, takes up turn-key jobs of power plant with a view to provide total business solution to the customer from concept to commissioning. NBPPL has established an Equipment Manufacturing Facility at Mannavaram, near Tirupati, in Andhra Pradesh for Balance of Plant equipment such as Coal Handling, Ash Handling Plant.
NBPPL is looking for experienced engineers in Mechanical discipline and fresh Finance professionals to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years as per the details indicated below.
1.Post Name: Executive
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.46920 & 47420/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Sr. Executive
No. of Vacancy: 01 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs.48920/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have Engineering ( B.E. B.Tech) Degree with 60% marks and Graduate Degree with 50% marks.
GENERAL I NSTRUCTIONS:
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on Fixed Tenure basis for a maximum period upto two years only. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular/permanent employment in NBPPL in future.
- Candidates should possess the job specification a s on 31.10.2016.
- Candidates not having relevant post qualification work experience i n areas mentioned under “Experience” need not apply.
- All candidates are required to pay a non – refundable Processing Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) by means of a Bank Demand draft drawn in favour of NBPPL payable at Tirupati. Candidates are advised to write their name, post applied for and mobile No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under unreserved category only.
- Candidates shall download the Application form available on the website. The scanned copy of the duly filled-in and signed copy of the application must be uploaded in the website before forwarding to NBPPL through post.
How to Apply NBPPL Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form and upload on the website www.nbppl.in and send the hard copy of application form to NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited Power Equipment Manufacturing Plant YSR Puram, Mannavaram Village, Sri Kalahasti Mandal District-Chittoor, A.P-517620 Between 17.11.2016 to 27.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Application Form: 17.11.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 27.12.2016
click above to download
click above to apply
now online or download form