Last Date:18 July,2019
Advt. No. : 04/2019
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUSH)
BFUHS aka Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 45 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply before 18 July 2019. BFUHS Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.bfuhs.ac.in
Name of the post – Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician & Various
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – 10300 – 34800/-
12th, Diploma, B.Sc.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
(i) For Sr.No. 1,2, 4 & 9:Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
(ii) For 3, 5 to 8 :Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST)
- The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
- The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age in the case of Assistant Professor, not more than 45 years in case of Associate Professor and not more than 50 years in the case of Professor. In Service candidates i.e. in the case of persons already in regular employment of any department of Punjab Government/ Any State Government/Central Government in India, applying for direct recruitment for all posts shall have 10 years relaxation. For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. Relaxation is upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
- As per orders of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court in CWP No. 1565 of 2013 (O & M) the existing staff , teaching and/or Non teaching, if otherwise eligible to compete in regular selection will be granted age relaxation by the University to enable them to compete for such regular selection/appointment.
- For Ex-Serviceman:- Candidates belong to Ex-Serviceman Category shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such vacancy in the concerned service rules, by more than 03 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit.
- Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt,.rules.
- The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
- Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 18.07.2019 upto 05.00 PM.
- The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
- Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
- For Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor (Medical)/ Director candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language upto matriculation standard or equivalent and in case he does not, must acquire the same within six month of joining and for others posts candidate must have pass Punjabi Examination upto Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Written test will be conducted for the post of Staff Nurse.
- One marks will be awarded to candidate having qualification B.Sc(N)/Post Basic (N).
- One mark each will be awarded on completion of one year experience (calculated as on the last date of receipt of application) and subject to maximum 03 marks. Nursing experience will be considered of recognized hospitals in Govt. set up as well as private set up having at least 100 bedded with facility available for almost all the specialty.
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country .
- Established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July, 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature.
- Fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it.Due to inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
- His Excellency the Governor of Punjab has recognized all the degrees and diplomas certificates and other academic distinctions awarded by the this University w.e.f. 1st July, 1999.
- The Govt. of India has recognized the MBBS, MD/MS/PG Diploma/BDS/Bsc(Nursing)/M.Sc.(Nursing) being awarded by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- DCI/CCH/CCIM has recommended to Govt. of India for the recognition of MDS/BHMS/BAMS degrees awarded by this University
- Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
Association of Commonwealth Universities, London
University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of its Act, 1956.
Included in the World Health Directory of Medical Schools.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form