Last Date:28 June,2019
Advt No : 07/SPA/Estt/Contract Faculty/ 2019-20
School of Planning and Architecture (SPA)
SPA Delhi aka School of Planning and Architecture invites applications for the post of 47 Assistant Professor. Apply Online before 10 June 2019. SPA Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.spa.ac.in
Name of the post – Assistant Professor
No of post – 47
Pay Scale – 50,000/-, 60,000/-, 70,000/- (Per Month)
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Master’s Degree in related discipline with First Class or equivalent (minimum of 60% in aggregate, if a class or division is not awarded), either in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
General Conditions:latest andhra govt jobs
- The Interviews for the above mentioned positions shall be held from June 27-28, 2019at SPA, New Delhi.
- Eligibility criteria and other details or Assistant Professors (on contract basis) are available on our School website www.spa.ac.in
- Ad-hoc/Contract appointment shall be made for a period of 11 months ending June, 2020 or till the regular faculty joins, whichever is earlier.
- The positions are purely on contract basis on a consolidated salary of Rs.50,000/- per month (which includes all allowances) for those possessing U.G. Degree, Rs.60,000/-per month (which includes all allowances) for those possessing P.G. Degree and Rs.70,000/- per month (which includes all allowances) for those possessing Ph.D.Degree respectively. The degrees have to be in relevant discipline as per eligibility criteria mentioned in School website.
- No private consultancy practice shall be allowed as per existing School rules.
- Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria may email the scanned copy of the application form latest by June 10, 2019 at email@example.com
- The School reserves the right to decide not to fill all the vacancies in respective Departments.
- An applicant has to ensure authenticity of information, documents and photograph.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidates having foreign universities’ degrees should produce ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- The present ad-hoc selection is purely temporary and on contract basis and does not provide for any regularization in service.
- Candidates have to report at SPA, New Delhi campus between June 26-27, 2019 and carry with them all essential documents (original & photocopy) besides portfolio,dissertation, thesis reports etc. relevant for the post sought. Exact date of interview shall be uploaded on the School’s website.
- School reserves the right for shortlisting of candidates & only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
- All queries related to the advertised positions must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban and regional planning. On integration, the School was renamed as School of Planning and Architecture in 1959.
- Recognizing the specialized nature of the fields in which the School had attained eminence, in 1979, the Government of India, through the then Ministry of Education and Culture, conferred on the School of Planning and Architecture the status of “Deemed to be a University”. With this new status, the School had broadened its horizon by introducing new academic and extension programmes and promoting research and consultancy activities. It was recognized as “An Institute of National Importance under an Act of Parliament” in 2015.
- The School is a specialized University, only one of its kinds, which exclusively provides training at various levels, in different aspects of human habitat and environment. The School has taken lead in introducing academic programmes in specialized fields both at Bachelor’s and Master’s level, some of which are even today not available elsewhere in India. The School, in striving for excellence, has always been in the lead in extending education and research to new frontiers of knowledge. Human habitat and environment being the basic concern of the School, the spectrum of academic programmes is being continuously extended by providing programmes in new fields and emerging areas for which facilities are not available, as yet, anywhere else in the country.
- The current SPA Delhi campus is located near ITO in Indraprastha Estate in New Delhi. The SPA Residential Campus and Hostel is located at Maharani Bagh, New Friends Colony, New Delhi and a girls hostel at Indraprastha Estate. A site of 20 acres has been acquired south of JNU by the school adjacent to Hotel Grand for developing a new campus.
- The vision of SPA, already internationally known, is to make it into a distinguished centre of research, innovation, learning, capacity building and scholarly inquiry to become a globally competitive institution by 2025.
- To make SPA a multi – disciplinary academic knowledge house, a pioneer and an internationally known leader in planning and design of human habitat and built environment.
- To provide innovative professionals who are rooted in our cultural ethos contributing wholesomely to nation building.
- To position SPA as an internationally reputed institution with a competitive edge in the field of human settlement planning, design, research, training and consultancy.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form