Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 370 posts of Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Supervisor.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 01-01-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Junior Overman,Mining Sirdar & Deputy Supervisor
No of post – 370
Pay Scale – Deputy Supervisor
Xth with certificate/ Diploma in Mining/Xth with valid Survey Certificate.
General Instructions:police recruitment
- Besides basic pay, the post carries other allowances and fringe benefits as per Company’s Rules/National Coal Wage Agreement-X.
- Application should be submitted through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidates belonging to categories other than SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & Departmental categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees only) only through the online facility of “State Bank Collect’.
- Those who are working in Govt/Semi Govt Public Sector Undertaking should submit a “no objection certificate” from their employer at the time of document scrutiny, if they qualify the written examination and are called for scrutiny of documents/certificates.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. He may cross check the information such as date of birth, category, sub-category, contact details, etc. furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same online as no correction would be possible later. Management will not be held responsible for the same.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other criteria and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s) and/or resorting to any irregular means in connection to his candidature during selection process and/or using undue influence for his candidature by any means and/or Impersonating or procuring impersonation by person, his candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his appointment will be void & would be liable for termination of employment without notice and prosecution as per law of land.
- Mere issuance of Admit Card/ Call Letter to a candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally accepted by MCL. The candidature shall remain provisional till such time MCL verifies the eligibility conditions with reference to original documents after the candidate qualifies in the written examination and confirms appointment.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of MCL Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidates etc. No enquiry /correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Management reserves the right to revise /Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning further notice or reason thereof; the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Applications which are incomplete in any aspect or without any of the required information or submitted after the last date of submission of application shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of the applicant would be purely provisional subject to scrutiny/verification of original certificates /testimonials on a later date.
- The self-attested copies of all supporting documents in legible form should be submitted along with the appliCation form at the time of document scrutiny.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the written examination. However, SC/ST candidates called for document scrutiny will be paid to & fro Second Class train fare by shortest route from the address of correspondence to the venue of document scrutiny on production of ticket (provided the distance travelled by rail each way exceed 30 Kim.
- Any request for change in category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL), in contravention of valid SC/ST/OBC certificate will not be considered.
The SC/ST/OBC-NCL reservation as per rule will be extended only at the time of scrutiny of certificates/documents.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC-NCL category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) category only. Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBC-NCL should note that they are required to submit a valid caste certificate at the time of document scrutiny in support of their claim of belonging to OBC community in the Central List of OBC issued by Govt. of India, in the prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong in the “Creamy Layer” of OBC. OBC-NCL certificate for admission to educational purpose will not be, considered.
- SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL / Ex-Servicemen certificates issued by Competent Authority should either be in Hindi or English.
- Ex-servicemen must be discharged from his services as on the cut-off date for Online Application.
- All documents (Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification etc.) as provided by the candidate will be verified from the issuing authority and candidature will be cancelled if the certificates are not found satisfactory/genuine at any subsequent stage of employment.
- Any requests for change of address of the candidate or change of venue of written examination will not be entertained.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if there is any difference / variation found in candidates name/his father’s name, surname or date of birth in his educational Itechnical/professionalkaste certificates/application at the time scrutiny of documents/certificates.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLY ONE application for a specific post and advised to apply much before the closing date for submission of Online Application mentioned in this advertisement to avoid last minute network congestion. MCL will not take any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their online applications within the prescribed last date on account of any reasons beyond the control of MCL.
- Eligible Candidates, as declared by them, will be called for written examination subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria such as age, educational/technical qualification etc as laid down in this notification/advertisement.
- Verification of original documents will be done after the declaration of result of the written examination for those candidates, who have passed the written examination, in the ratio of 1:2.
- Selection process will comprise written examination follow by documents verification. Written examination will have 100 questions of 100 marks with each of 1 marks.
- The Selection methodology will comprise of written examination only. No personal interview will be held.
- Written Examination: – Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written examination which will be OMR based and the question paper will be in bilingual format (English) Hindi).
- The Written examination will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answers and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet for marking the correct answers, at the start of written examination. Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be provided in the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
- Written Examination will consist of a single examination paper with two sections i.e. “A” & “B”. The Section “A” will comprise question specific to General Awareness/ Aptitude and section “A” will comprise 20 questions of “One” mark each, similarly Section “B” of the test paper will comprise questions relating to Technical knowledge and will comprise 80 questions of “One” mark each, with a total of 100 marks.
- Exact schedule of written examination will be displayed on MCL website (www.mahanadicoal.in) in due course.
- Successful shortlisted candidates, in the order of the total marks scored in the written exam, will be notified for appearance for scrutiny of their testimonials through website of MCL. The candidates shall have to appear along with all original certificates/documents & photocopies thereof as per eligibility criteria notified in this advertisement for scrutiny. Those who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of documents/certificates verification.
- The date and venue for verification of documents/certificates shall be notified in the official website of MCL and the candidates shall have to report accordingly.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:01-01-2019.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Mahanadi Coalfields Limited at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form