Advt No : BB/P/558/ADM/Contract Staff
Central Railway invites Application for the posts of 78 DEO/ Executive Asst/ Digital Office Assistant. Apply before 11 January 2018. Central Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – DEO/ Executive Asst/ Digital Office Assistant
No of post – 78
Pay Scale – Level – 4, 21600/-
Graduation in Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science.
General Conditions:police recruitment
- One year or availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is earlier. These id engagements are under contract basis on fixed remuneration and does not carry any other allowances and are liable to be terminated with one month notice.
- Candidates will have to undergo medical Pxamination for category Cee-One and will be .1! considered for contract engagement only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by nominated Railway Hospital.
- The contractual staff will be permitted off on Sundays and National Holidays and if called for duty during such holidays for which Compensatory Rest will be given later. In addition, contractual staff may be granted two days leave for each completed month of , engagement in Railway. The accumulated leave will lapse as soon as the contractual .period is over and cannot be carried over to next contract (if any).
- The contract can be terminated by either side by giving One month notice. The performance.monitoring of contractual appointees. will be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fall to perform as per expectations of the administration, can be given 30 days notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross;negligence/misconduct/irregularities, the engagement may be terminated with immediate effect.
- Graduation in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of recognized ‘University/institute.
- Operators/Executive Assistants/Digital Office Assistants on contract basis in Mumbai including all workshops and units coming under its jurisdiction in a single cluster which include HQrs, Mumbai Division, CWM/MTN, CWM/PR, CWMIS&T, CE(C), S&T, Project, D&G.
- The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular filed for assessing Loco Motor/cerebralNisual/hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or Board’s certificate in support of Date ofBirth.
- Attested copies of marks sheets of educational Qualification acquired from a .Recognised University/Institute.
- Attested copy of Caste Certific.ate from proper authority (viz District MagistratenTehsIdar etc.) in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year.
- Attested copy of Disability certificate in case of PH candidates.
- Work experience certificate if any.
- Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of engagement.(In no case original certificates should be sent along with the application as the Administration will not be responsible for their loss/damage).
- Applications should be complete in all respects. The applications which are not in the prescribed format, unsigned, incomplete and not accompanied by self attested copies of certificate of age, educational qualification, Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), disability certificate (in case of PH candidates) not received on the due date are ‘ liable/deemed to be rejected.
- The application may be dropped in the box kept at The Divisional Railway Manager; Personnel Office, Ground Floor (Grievances Cell), Annex Bldg CSMT, Mumbai — 400001 during ;. the working hours at 10.00 to 17.00 hrs.
- The last date of the submission of the application to this office is 11.01.2019. Please note that the application will not be accepted by Speed-Post or courier. Only application sent by .. normal post will be.accepted. No application will be entertained after the last date. Any postal delay will not be accepted. Hence candidates ensure that they should apply well before the cut off date i.e. 11.01.2019.
How To Apply:
- Application should be submitted by the candidates in prescribed format enclosed.
- The Applicant should affix his/her recent passport size photograph duly signed by the l’applicant at the space provided for photographs on the application.
- Application received without caste certificate (in case of SC/ST & OBC candidates) will be treated as UR subject to fulfilling all the eligibility conditions as per UR candidates.
- Only one application should be submitted by candidate in response to this Advertisement/Notification.
- Hearing impairment: ‘Hearing impairment’ means lose of sixty decibels of more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- Loco Motor Disability: ‘Loco Motor Disability’ means disability of the bones, joint of muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
- Only such persons would be eligible for relaxation of conditions in respective community in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant disability. A Person who wants to avail the benefit of relaxation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority (Medical Board, Constituted either by Central or state Government).
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:11-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:11-01-2019 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to The Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Office, Ground Floor (Grievances Cell), Mumbai CSMT – 400001 on or before 11 Jan 2019 05:00 PM, along with copies of all relevant documents & certificates in support of their age, qualification, cast, experience etc. certificates & testimonials.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form