Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)
Bihar & West Bengal
AIATSL aka Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 250 Customer Agent, Handyman & Various Vacancy 2018. AIATSL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post – Customer Agent, Handyman & Various
No of post – 250
Pay Scale – 16590/-, 18360/-, 20190/- (Per Month)
10th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC.Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 km. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & from rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage on immediate basis Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated herein, for the following post for ground duties at the Airport / Station at Eastern Region on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to
maintain a wait-list for vacancies arising in future.
- The candidates should carry their Passport, PAN Card and Aadhaar card (if available) and such candidates would be given due weightage in selection.)
How To Apply:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1 ST December 2018, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name,& Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copies of Certificates / Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Date of Interview:05, 12 & 19-01-2019 at 09:00 hrs.
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with the prescribed application form and Self-attested copies of the supporting documents & Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form