Advt No : HR-REC-NE/FT/87/2018
Mazagon Dock Limited(MDL)
MDL aka Mazagon Dock Limited invites Application for the post of 1486 Technical Staff & Operative. Apply Online before 24 December 2018. MDL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mazagondock.in
Name of the post – Technical Staff & Operative
No of post – 1486
Pay Scale – 10100/-, 6060/-
8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application and must attach self attested copies of all relevant certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, defense discharge certificate & driving license along with the application .The candidates shortlisted for Trade Test are required to take submit the application form along with all the relevant documents to the Recruitment cell, on the date and time they are called for Trade Test. Candidates who are not shortlisted for Trade Test, need not send the copy of the Application form. Candidates are also advised to bring all original certificates for verification during Trade Test. The OBC candidates seeking reservation are required to attach valid certificate regarding OBC (Non-Creamy Layer status) and the SC/ST candidates seeking reservation are required to produce validity certificate regarding Scheduled Caste / Tribe from the Competent Authority at the time of joining.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. The candidate will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of Trade Test, failing which his candidature will not be considered.
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate /Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands).
- Candidates claiming reservation under Persons with Disability category are required to produce Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as stipulated in The Rights of Person With Disabilities, Act,2016 having 40% or more disabilities in the category of OH/HH as the case may be. .
- The last date for submission of online application form is 24 Dec’18. The candidates should complete their online registration, submission of online application, payment of Application fees online, take printout of applications on or before 24 Dec’18. Internal candidates who are completing their period of contract till 31 Mar’19 will only be considered eligible. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period. Internal candidates who are meeting the qualifying requirements may apply for Higher Grades irrespective of the date of completion of their contractual period.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on our website www.mazdock.com under the head ‘Career-Non-Executives’ and sub head “ List of Eligible Candidates for Written Test- AD No-87 ” as well as Company’s notice board on 28 Dec’18. Any representation regarding ineligibility of candidates should be addressed to mdlrecne@ mazdock.com within 07 days of publishing of list i.e. 03 Jan’19.
How To Apply:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. MDL may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc.through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, & click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying & ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:15-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:24-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Mazagon Dock’s website (http://mazagondock.in/) from 15 Dec 2018 to 24 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form