Advt No : REC/2018/06)
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited(WBSETCL)
WBSETCL aka West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited invites application for the post of 322 Office Executive, Linesman & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 11 January 2019. WBSETCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.wbsetcl.in
Name of the post – Office Executive, Linesman & Various
No of post – 322
Pay Scale – 34,030/-, 22,605/-
Graduate, Diploma, 8th.
General Instructions:govt jobs
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the Eligibility Criteria on the date of eligibility i.e. as on 01.01.2018.
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per the NOTIFICATION and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
- Wherever SGPA/DGPA/CGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Category i.e. SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged / Ex-Serviceman /Meritorious Sportspersons once entered at the time of online registration shall not be allowed to be changed under any circumstances and no benefits of other category will be admissible later on.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
- Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Intentional suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. No other mode like Postal Order/Pay Order/Demand Draft etc. for submission of application fees will be accepted.
- One Candidate can apply for one post only under this notification. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered as Written Test for all the post will be held on same day.
- This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination does not guarantee selection / appointment in the respective post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents / certificates and medical test.
- All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail or uploading on WBSETCL’s website or via SMS. The responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / interview call letter / any other information shall be of the applicants only. Candidates are advised to check their Email / SMS and visit WBSETCL’s website (www.wbsetcl.in) regularly. WBSETCL will not be responsible for any loss of email due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the applicant or for delay / non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
- The E-mail ID & Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the applicant under any circumstances.
- WBSETCL shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card / Call Letter for appearing in the various stages of selection test.
- Issuing of Call Letters & subsequent test will be purely provisional without Verification of Documents. During the time of verification if it is found that any candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his candidature will stand cancel. Candidates called for Interview will be required to produce all original documents i.e. Age Proof, Proof of Essential Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Request for change of examination centre will NOT be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test on production of the Admit Card, issued after being considered eligible as per their own declaration and any one of the Photo Identity Proof in original, such as Voter Card, PAN Card, Driving License,AADHAAR Card, Passport or the like.
- Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre of WBSETCL. At the time of Examination if any candidates found with these instruments than his / her candidature will stand cancelled whatever reasons may be.
- All questions will have to be answered on specially machine designed gradable answer sheets (OMR answer sheet). Answers are to be marked using blue / black ball point pen only on the ‘OMR answer sheet’.
- Candidates can take their Question Booklet along with Duplicate Carbon Copy of the OMR for further reference after completion. Before leaving Examination Centre, the applicant should make sure that the signature of the WBSETCL representative, the invigilator & candidate’s own signature are incorporated in the OMR sheet. If not then may please bring it to the notice of the room invigilator.
- Written Test, CPT/Stenography Test, where applicable, and the Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- Candidates called for Written Test / CPT/ Stenography Test / Interview shall not be entitled for reimbursement of travelling expenses.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the Recruitment Process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason there for.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be restricted to Kolkata only.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only from 19.12.2018 (11:00 A.M.) to 11.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.) and no other mode of application shall be accepted. Before applying online, applicants must ensure that they have with them a valid E-mail ID, an active Mobile Number, all essential Educational Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate issued by medical board with not less than 40% disability, Sports Certificate (if seeking reservation under respective category), Experience details/Certificate and Proof of Identification.
- Click on the “Career” link of our Website: www.wbsetcl.in and then click on “Apply online” under the notification no. : REC/2018/06
- First time users will have to get themselves registered by clicking on “New Registration” and providing the requisite information. Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further. After providing the desired information, click on “Save and Edit” button, upon which the filled up information will be visible and the applicant will be allowed to edit / make any change in the application form. After being fully satisfied with entry details filled in the online application form, the applicant need to click on “Submit” button.
- After submission, Registration No. and Password will be generated and sent to the Applicants via SMS and E-mail to the Mobile Number and E-mail Id, provided by them.
- The applicants will have to login using the Registration No. and Password for uploading of scanned copy of coloured photograph and signature by clicking on the link ‘Upload Photo and Signature’. The size of Photograph and Signature should be up to 50 KB and 20 KB respectively in JPG or JPEG formats only. The system will not accept any size above the mentioned sizes and different format other than JPG and JPEG. Applicant has to make sure that the photograph and the signature are scanned in good quality and not taken by mobile. After successful upload of photograph and signature the applicant need to click on“Submit” button, after which the ‘Fee Payment‟ or “Print Registration Slip” link gets activated. Clicking on ‘Fee Payment‟ link will display the brief details of the candidate. The candidate will have to click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ after verifying the displayed details, which will direct the applicant to the payment page.
- The applicants, who are exempted from payment of the Application Fees, will be able to take print out of the Registration Slip by clicking on the “Print Registration Slip” button. The other candidates will have to pay the required Application Fees following the procedure as mentioned in the „APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT‟ segment, after which they can proceed to take the print out of the Registration Slip.
- For any query, the applicants may send their queries to the Email Id or contact at the WBSETCL helpline number mentioned at the end of this Notification.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:19-12-2018 11:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:11-01-2019 11:59 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBSETCL’s website (http://www.wbsetcl.in/) from 19 Dec 2018 11:00 AM to 11 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form