Advt No : 25/2018
West Bengal PSC
PSCWB aka West Bengal Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 32 Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer. Apply Online before 04 September 2018. PSCWB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Name of the post — Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer
No of post — 32
Pay Scale — Rs. 9,000 — 40,500/-
GENERAL INFORMATION:government doctor jobs
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ONE PARTICULAR POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. written, interview and aggregate.IN THE CASE OF WRITTEN TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCOMOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T.candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission. If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:14-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:04-09-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBPSC’s website (https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/) from 14 Aug 2018 to 04 Sep 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form