Advt No : HR-TAD/Rec/Adv/18-19
Federal Bank invites Application for the post of Probationary Officer & Clerk. Apply Online before 27 August 2018. Federal Bank Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is www.federalbank.co.in
Name of the post — Probationary Officer & Clerk
No of post — Not Specified
Pay Scale — Rs. 23,700/- PM, Rs. 13,075/- PM
Master Degree, Bachelor Degree.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION:police recruitment
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications/ domicile etc. and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is
detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these anomalies is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of online aptitude test, group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for online aptitude test, group discussion and interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process / online aptitude test/interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future online aptitude test or selection. The application fee shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by Federal Bank.
- The candidates should bring the following documents while coming for the online aptitude test – Call letter along with a valid photo identity proof in original and photocopy(such as Aadhar Card/PAN card/Passport/Voter ID Card / Driving License or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph).
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of center for selection process/online aptitude test/ interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact at email@example.com
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:14-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:27-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at Federal Bank‘s website (https://www.federalbank.co.in/) from 14 August 2018 to 27 August 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to download
the application form