Last Date: 01 Nov,2019
Indian Army is inviting eligible candidates of District Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa of Goa State to apply online for Soldier Recruitment Rally, to be held from 17-11-2019 to 27-11-2019 at Shivaji Sports Stadium, Ratnagiri (Maharashtra).Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 01-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Soldier Recruitment Rally
No of post – Not Specified
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Matric pass with 45% marks / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with min 50% marks.
General Instruction:police recruitment
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidate are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidate found under age/over age and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting , tempering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army.Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- On production of fake document, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police alongwith all original document.
- No compensation for Death/Injury/Loss etc during rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
- Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates should bring pen,Handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoo are only permitted on inner face of forearm ie from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoo on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. The nature of Tattoo if considered improper can also lead to rejection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again andunfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched to training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE (Common Entrance Exam).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection specially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformity and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE (Common Entrance Exam).
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidates. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The Army Medical Corps is amongst one of the best options available to medical graduates of our country where there is an opportune professional environment of an exceptional order blended with high degree of professionalism, dignity and self esteem. It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of world’s finest service and get trained not only to be an officer and a gentleman but also a highly skilled professional. Army Medical Corps promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. In addition to the professional growth and development, the adventure and extra-curricular activities in the service ensure an all round development essential for today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, service offers the best in life style and professional growth
- The young medical graduate is often unaware of how to join the Army Medical Corps and all it has to offer. The aim here is to give him a glimpse on the opportunities available to doctors for all round development of their personality, scope for continuous professional enhancement and the perks and privileges of serving in Army Medical Corps.
- Armed Forces Medical Services is the first tri-service (Army, Navy and Air Force) organization and one of the largest organized medical services in the country. It has state of the art tertiary care hospitals and speciality centres of excellence. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during war as well as comprehensive healthcare to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels.
click above to download
the employment notification