Advt. No. : BSL/R/2018-01
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
SAIL aka Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the post of 30 Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee Vacancy 2018. SAIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.sailcareers.com
Name of the post – Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee
No of post – 30
Pay Scale – 16800 – 24110/-
Full time BSc.(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India / Full time Diploma of 3 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery from a Govt. recognized Institution after Intermediate or 10+2 science and valid registration in Nursing Council of India /State nursing council and with at least 1 year post qualification experience in a Hospital/Nursing home.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt.
- Candidates not satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria specified in this advertisement need not apply. All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during the Trade Test / Skill Test and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear for Trade Test / Skill Test. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates possessing the required qualification in their respective stream through Distance mode/ correspondence course/ off-campus are not eligible to apply.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of SDO / SDM / Tehsildar.
- If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Upper age limit for PWD candidates is relaxable by 10 years. The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt.guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
- Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test.
- Candidates sponsored by Local employment exchange will have to apply in the prescribed format in the prescribed system through SAIL web-site only along with requisite application fees failing which they will not be considered.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the application and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- The posts advertised are tentative. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Physical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Policy.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process or using of unfair means will disqualify the candidate from selection.
- The advertisement is available on SAIL website: www.sail.co.in. Any subsequent information/changes for the recruitment process with respect to this advertisement/employment notice shall be communicated through this website only. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
- Preference to Local Displaced Persons shall be regulated in terms of the judgement dated 5th march ’08 of Hon’ble Supreme Court Civil Appeal No. 1774 of 2008.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will have to produce NOC from the present employer at the time of Trade Test / Skill Test and release order at the time of joining.
- No request for change of examination centre will be entertained. SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response in that area/centre.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- Bokaro Steel Plant reserves the right to reject the applications that are not complete or do not conform to the eligibility requirements and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicants.
- If the candidates do not fulfill any of the conditions given in the Employment Notice his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage whenever the discrepancy is noticed.
- Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of the examination centres.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand and courts/tribunal/forums in the district of Bokaro, Jharkhand only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case of disparity in English & Hindi version of advertisement, English version will prevail.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Career with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Candidates should ensure that they possess requisite qualification at the time of applying.
- Provision to pay application fee (Non-refundable) for the post as applicable. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit card / debit card / cash at SBI branch, through SBI collect. SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
- Candidates should have latest colour passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without fee/application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to Bokaro Steel Plant at this stage. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website as per schedule indicated below.
- The application being online, if during verification of documents prior to Trade Test / Skill Test , it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Trade Test / Skill Test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:26-12-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com for 05.12.2018 to 26.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form