Advt No : Rec.36/2018
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI)
Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai
CFTRI aka Central Food Technological Research Institute invites Application for the post of 25 Technical Assistant. Apply before 03 January 2018. CFTRI Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cftri.com
Name of the post – Technical Assistant
No of post – 25
Pay Scale – 35400 – 112400/-
General Information & Conditions:police recruitment
- These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR Residence allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
- In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts other benefits are also available as per 7th CPC & CSIR rules. The selected candidates will be governed by the„National Pension System‟ based on defined contributions as adopted by CSIR for its employees.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Laboratories / Institutes of CSIR situated in other parts of India as and when need arises.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under assessment promotion scheme for technical staff.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date for receipt of the applications i.e. 18th January, 2019. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down for various posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some other higher qualifications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and should be in the area mentioned against each post. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written/trade test. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and ensure that all details are in full and accurate.
- Online Applications from candidate working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if Hard Copy of the same is forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders on regular basis, if selected. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded in such cases. Application through proper channel must reach us before the closing date or the online application will be rejected.
- The hard copy (print-out) of the application generated after filling online application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications,experience, caste/community/class, etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents, requisite
application fee are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected. The decision of the CSIR with regard to equivalence of
qualification(s) and about recognition of Universities/Institutes shall be final and binding.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/ guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for trade test/skill test/written test (as applicable).
- If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for submission of online applications i.e. 03rd January, 2019.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, should be in relevant area of work/field indicated against such posts which shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum essential educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
- The minimum duration for a Certificate course is 6 months.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD/DIVYANG) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply. Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved for them or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities since this is a horizontal reservation.
- Any discrepancy with regard to the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in trade test/written test. No TA will be reimbursed for Trade Test/Written Examination.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-CFTRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/ Trade test/written test will be final and binding on the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
- The selected persons should be ready to serve under the administrative control of the Director, CSIR-CFTRI viz. at the Headquarters in Mysuru or its Resource Centres located at Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai for CSIR-CFTRI R&D activities.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- The Director, CSIR-CFTRI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof .
- Applicants must disclose as to whether any of their close or blood relatives are employees of CSIR-CFTRI or CSIR or any other laboratory/institute of CSIR in the application form. Close relations would include wife/husband/brother/brother‟s wife/sister and those who could be termed as blood relations.
- Notifications regarding test dates, recommendations of the screening committees along with criteria adopted by it shall be displayed on the Institute‟s website: www.cftri.com from time to time.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED.
- The recruitment for the above posts is governed by the “CSIR Service Rules, 1994 for Recruitment of Technical and Support Staff” as amended from time to time. Hence all other terms and conditions not stipulated herein will be applicable as per the said Recruitment Rules.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination will be final and binding on the candidates.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:05-12-2018 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:03-01-2019 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at CFTRI’s website (http://www.cftri.com/) from 05 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 03 Jan 2019 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form