Advt. No : AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/3634
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the post of 123 Senior Resident/ PDF. Apply before 22 December 2018. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Name of the post – Senior Resident / PDF
No of post – 123
Pay Scale – 67,700/-PM
Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute in lieu thereof for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the Interview and joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and/or such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding.
- Candidates are requested to visit our website regularly to check the status of their application.
- Accepted / Rejected application status will be posted in the Institute Website regularly. Attempts will be made to send / communicate through e-mail and/or post. AIIMS, Bhubaneswar shall however not be responsible for non-receipt of such communication. Candidates are advised to check the website and/or e-mail regularly.
- It is mandatory to provide proper e-mail ID and mobile number that are in regular use.
- Candidates are advised to visit our Institute Website regularly to get various updates about the selection process from time to time. The tentative date of interview will be held during 15th January, 2019 to 15th February, 2019.
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in on 22.12.2018 (10:00 AM).Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. Candidates who are working in Government organisation have to intimate their employer about their submission of application. However, they will submit NOC at the time of Personal Interview.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. of the candidates who opt/select for the post of Senior Residents will be verified. If any candidates, who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice fall short of one month or so.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in Anaesthesia (total marks 80) will be conducted if there are 5 (five) or more candidates. The Interview schedule will be intimated in our Institute Website in due course of time.
- Candidates who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be eligible for consideration for the interview. The total number of candidates called for the interview will be maximum of three times the number of seat(s) available.
- The result of the written examination will be displayed on the notice board of the Examination Section at AIIMS,Bhubaneswar and the Interview will be held on the same date as that of the written exam. The final result will be uploaded in our Institute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in only.
- The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off mark for the interview.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Written Test and Interview.
- After filling of available post(s), all remaining candidates shall be kept in the waiting list that is valid till 31st March, 2019. They must leave two phone numbers and email ID with Academic Section for faster communication.
- If insufficient number of candidates are eligible, then the written examination may not be held as per Institute guidelines – selection will be based on Interview.
- Prior experience of more than six months (Research or Clinicals) in Thoracic or Cardio-Thoracic anaesthesia will be given preference upto 5 marks in selection process or as decided by the committee.
- Selected Candidate will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
- In case of exceptional candidates the discretion of authorities to relax requisite eligibility criteria like age, experience etc. shall be final.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in-service candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview without “No Objection Certificate” from the Employer. In this connection, it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Senior Residency Scheme, their engagement is to be regulated as per the CCS (Temporary Service Rules). As per rule 1(3)of the CCS (TSR) that these rules shall apply to all persons who hold a Civil Post including all civilians paid from defence service estimate under the Govt. of India and who are under the rule making control of President, but who don’t hold a lien or suspended lien on any post under the Govt. of India or State Govt.
- The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The date of written examination and personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website (www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
- Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through the Institute website.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
- For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/counselling and other details, candidates are advised to please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Qualification/Experience /Age/etc. will be counted as on the last date of the application.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:05-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:22-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar’s website (http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/) from 05 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form