Last Date:22 April,2019
Advt No : 04/2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
HSSC aka Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of 249 Group D Vacancy 2019. HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is hssc.gov.in
Name of the post – Group D
No of post – 249
Pay Scale – 16900 – 53500/-
Matriculation from a recognized board.
General Instructions:psu jobs
- The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv42019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of,and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
- No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
- If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application till appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefitted in his/her application from that particular
eligibility condition or not.
- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC,BCA, BCB, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (Physically Handicap) can submit only one online application form for a particular category of post advertised.Submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to
rejection of candidature.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc.
- As part of the application process, preferences would be given by the candidate on his/her priority for Post and Department. As part of this process:-
- Document containing list of all posts (categories) for which recruitment is being made, along with their corresponding Post IDs, is given in the advertisement as Annexure. From the entire list,applicant would give choices of top 15 preference of posts (categories) and enter IDs of these posts. Name of post (category) would be entered corresponding to the said ID automatically. Applicant has to enter his/her password to save and lock the Post (Category) preference list. For the posts (categories) which are not included in applicant’s preferences of posts (categories), remaining posts (categories) preferences would automatically be arranged in decreasing order of the number of vacancies of those posts.
- Document containing list of all Departments for which recruitment is being made, along with their corresponding Department IDs, is given in the advertisement as Annexure. From the entire list, applicant would give choices of top 15 preference of Departments and enter IDs of these Departments. Name of Department would be entered corresponding to the said ID automatically. Applicant has to enter his/her password to save and lock the Department preference list. For the Departments which are not included in applicant’s preferences of Departments, remaining Departments preferences would automatically be arranged in alphabetical order.
- Applicant will not be allowed to change preferences once they are saved and locked.
- As per merit, the seat allocation to the applicant will be made first as per post (category) preference followed by Department preference as per available vacancy.
- If the quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled due to non-availability of suitable Ex-servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes there will be 2% reservation for freedom fighter/their children/grand children to that extent.
- Candidates having Degrees/Diploma/Certificates from Board/Institution/ University which are not recognized by Haryana Government will not be eligible.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form and Advertisement the candidate can call at helpline No. 01725143700 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
- The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
- It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively.
- The Commission is competent to making selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation for the following purposes:
- Initial appointment of Non-Gazetted Group – ‘C’ posts under the State Govt., except appointments of Officers & employees of the Punjab & Haryana High Court provided for in article 229 of the Constitution of India.
- Promotions and Transfers from one service or post to another services or post pertaining to Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ posts Disciplinary matter pertaining to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ employees.
- Methods of recruitment and the principles to be followed in making appointment to Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ posts under the State Govt.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form