Last Date: 30 Apr,2019
Andaman and Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited (ANSC Bank)
Andaman and Nicobar
ANSC Bank is inviting applications from candidates for recruitment to 100 regular posts of Clerk and Various posts. Applications duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates should be submitted to the given address by 30-04-2019.
Name of the post – Clerk,Junior Auditor,Computer Assistant & Various
No of post – 100
Pay Scale – Pay Level 2,4
12th pass AND One year Diploma/B.Com degree with not less than 03 years/BCA/B.Sc Computer Science.
General Instructions:psu jobs
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Clerk, Junior Auditor, Hardware Engineer (EDP),Computer Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Port Blair by holding written examination.
- The eligible candidates shall apply in the prescribed form published herein below:-
- The application shall be typed out in double space neatly & duly filled in all respect should be sent along with the self attested copies of proof of age, Educational Qualifications, Category (Scheduled Tribe Certificates in respect of Scheduled Tribe Candidates & OBC Certificates in respect of OBC candidates), Proof of Identity (a copy of any other identity card issued by Government & all relevant supporting documents for claiming age relaxation, if any need to be sent to the Managing Director, Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office,98, Maulana Azad Road, Port Blair, Pin – 744101 latest by 30-04-2019 upto 04:30 PM either in person or by post.
- The application alongwith required documents received after the due date will not be accepted & the bank will not be responsible for postal delay.
- Only self attested copies of certificate to be enclosed alongwith prescribed application form. Original certificate should not be attached with the application.
- The application format & the details are available in the website http://anscbank.and.nic.in under recruitments.
- The candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website/ Bank notice board for latest updates of the recruitment process regularly.
- The number of vacancies may change & any change will be published in the website & print media.
- Incomplete applications in any form are liable to be rejected.
- The examination centre, date & time shall be informed in due course after scrutiny.
- The Managing Director, A & N State Cooperative Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any difficulties, candidates may contact the Establishment Section, Head Office, A & N State Cooperative Bank Ltd. during working hours.
- The history of Co-operative movement in Andaman & Nicobar Islands dates back to the year 1926 in the Islands when Cooperative Societies Rules were framed under the Co-operative Societies Act, 1912.
- The concept of agriculture Cooperative credit gained momentum by the arrival of settlers in 1950s under various colonization schemes of Govt. of India and organization of Primary Agriculture Credit Societies (PACS) in various settlement areas involving revenue villages. The impetus to the agriculture credit structure was given by converting a large sized PACS in South Andaman, Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd.In January, 1965 in turn to which 28 PACS and 31 other Co-operative organizations were affiliated.
- The primary objective of these societies at the time of formation was to promote thrift and credit among members through various means existing during the formative years. As the time passed and with various developments in the activities of the Co-operative sector at the national level, the objectives of these PACS were enlarged by adopting amendment of bye-laws of the PACS periodically.
- The credit absorption capacity of the PACS remained sluggish and disproportionate with the area under cultivation, no. of farmers etc. It is a matter of satisfaction for the Cooperative sector that the Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. has positioned itself at second after SBI in respect of deposits and first in advances.
- The Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. is the apex Bank of two tier cooperative credit structure with PACS at grass root level in the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Bank’s operational area extend to the entire Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands through its 29 branches located right from Diglipur at extreme north to Campbell Bay the extreme south of Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Out of 29 branches, four branches are working in Nicobar District i.e. Car-Nicobar, Katchal, Teressa and Campbell Bay where the Bank is providing services to one and all including ex-servicemen settlers. In Andaman district the Bank has 25 branches, out of which, 21 branches are located in rural area and 4 are in urban area.
- The Bank with a meagre deposit of Rs. 85,000 in the year 1965-66, mobilized a deposit of Rs. 285 crores and advances at Rs. 108 crores as on 29.02.2008. The Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. is providing timely and adequate credit to the farmers through PACS and other cooperatives. Initially the Bank restricted its activities to short term lending, The Bank has since then extending useful service to the people of Island by extending credit to agriculturist, small scale industries, artisans, retail traders, BPL families and urban consumers. The Andaman & Nicobar State Co-operative Bank plays a unique and vital role in all the areas of cooperative Banking – agriculture, land development and urban Banking activities.
- The Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. has been pioneer in extending many facilities to its customers and has computerized its counter services in 1992. The Bank has also installed ATM at Port Blair with ICICI Bank tie up.
- The Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. provides financial assistance to cooperative societies / individuals to take up various farming and non-farming activities under its various loans schemes such as : Short Term loans to agriculturists through affiliated PACS for Seasonal Agricultural Operations (SAO) in Kharif & Rabi season, overdraft facilities to business communities , Medium Term loans to agriculturists through affiliated PACS for some selective purposes like – Land Reclamation, purchase of Agriculture Implements, Farm House Constructions. The Long Term loans are provided to agriculturists through affiliated PACS for various plantation crops which are suitable in the agro climatic condition of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and allied activities. The term loan for manufacturing / processing unit, purchase and operation of passenger-cum-goods vehicles, running of small business, establishment of various servicing units like – Pathology labs, X-ray units, STD booths etc.
- Apart from this, the Bank is providing loan for construction / purchase of residential house, loans for higher education to young talented students of the island and loans for construction of Commercial Complexes.
- The Bank has been pioneer in promoting and linking Self Help Group. The Bank has linked 435 Self Help Groups by extending a total loan of Rs. 237.00 Lakhs. Out of which 379 are women groups, 25 are mixed groups and 31 are men groups. The saving linked Self Help Groups with the Bank as on date is 1775.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form