Last Date:16 April,2019
Advt. No. : 08/2019
West Bengal PSC (PSCWB)
PSCWB aka West Bengal Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 2954 Supervisor (Female) Vacancy 2019. PSCWB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Name of the post – Supervisor (Female)
No of post – 2954
Pay Scale – 7100 – 37600/-
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
General Instructions:government doctor jobs
- Application can be submitted online only through the Commission’s website www.pscwbapplication.in on & from 14th March, 2019. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLLMENT” scheme through the same website. Those who have already made enrollment at the same website (i.e.www.pscwbapplication.in ) need not enroll once again. Only female candidates are eligible for the post.
- The Examination for the post of Supervisor (Female only) of ICDS, 2019 Under the Department of Women & Child Development & Social Welfare ,Govt. of West Bengal will be held in three successive parts, viz., (i) Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) (ii) Written Examination (Conventional Type) followed by (iii) Viva- Voce Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the basis of result of the Preliminary Screening Test will be allowed admission to the Written Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the basis of result of the Written Examination will be called to appear at the Viva- Voce Test.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Part- II & Part- III Examination taken together.
- The Preliminary Screening Test (Objective Multiple Choice Question) will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal. Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. Similarly all candidates from the Kalimpong district will be allowed to appear at KALIMPONG centre. The Written Examination (Conventional Type) will be held in Kolkata only and Viva- Voce Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C.( Non- Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal only. The S.C./S.T./O.B.C. candidates of other States shall be treated as general candidates.
- Meritorious Sportspersons in the area of International Competition, National Competition, InterUniversity Tournament and National Sports/Games for School Education in the following list of Sports:- (i) Athletics (including Track and Field events), (ii) Badminton, (iii) Basket Ball, (iv) Cricket, (v) Football, (vi) Hockey, (vii) Swimming, (viii) Table Tennis, (ix) Volley Ball, (x) Tennis, (xi) Weightlifting, (xii) Wrestling, (xiii) Boxing, (xiv) Cycling, (xv) Gymnastics, (xvi) Judo, (xvii) Rifle Shooting, (xviii) Kabaddi and (xix) Kho-Kho. – vide Govt. of West Bengal, Labour Department
Notification No. 49-EMP/1M-25/98 dated 1st March, 2011.
- A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt. Candidates must fulfill the qualifications by the closing date.
- Only Female candidates are eligible for the post.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Ability to Read, Write & Speak in Bengali (not required for those whose mother tongue is Nepali vide Finance Deptt. Notification No. 1243- F (P) dated 02.03.2016.)
- Not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2019 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1980 ).
- Candidates suffering from blindness or low vision or with Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy with writing extremity may be allowed the help of Scribe, if required. The Commission, however, will not provide scribe for the candidates. Scribe will have to be arranged by candidates themselves. The Scribe should possess educational qualification not higher than the requisite qualification for the examination.
- Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC & ST CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Applications can be submitted through online only through www.pscwbapplication.in. SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION BY THE SAME CANDIDATE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND SUCH APPLICATION ARE LIABLE TO CANCELLATION. .
- Original Certificates and photocopies of certificates duly self-attested relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste [SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer)], Physical disability (40% and above) and previous employment will have to be submitted when the Commission asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his / her candidature within the time specified by the Commission, his / her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him / her.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the Supervisor of the Examination Centre for violating any of the instructions will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also debarment from future examinations and selections as may be decided by the Commission according to the circumstances of the case.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL, SHALL HAVE DISCRETION TO FIX QUALIFYING/ CUT OFF MARKS FOR ALL THE CATEGORIES OF THE VACANCIES IN EACH LEVEL OF EXAMINATION i.e. THE PRELIMINARY SCREENING TEST, WRITTEN TEST & VIVA- VOCE TEST.
- As a body enshrined in the Constitution of India, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, has sincerely remained active in discharging its constitutional duties and living up to its tradition as inherited from the Bengal Public Service Commission that was formed under the Government of India Act,1935 and which started functioning with effect from April,1937.
- The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB Bengali is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
- The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form