Advt No : 02/2018-19
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission(UPPSC)
UPPSC aka Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission invites Online Application for the post of 2437 Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer & Various Vacancy, 851 Principal, Lecturer, Asst Teacher, UDC, LDC & Various Vacancy and UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018 (610 Vacancy). UPPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the post — Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer & Various
No of post — 2437
Pay Scale — Rs. 15600 — 39100/-, Rs. 37,400 — Rs. 67,000/-
Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, MBBS
General Instructions:police recruitment
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/ she is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type),penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate,there will be for that question.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his/her passport size photograph attested by head of department or head of the institution, where he/she received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/ sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:01-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:01-11-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC’s website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/) from 01 Oct 2018 to 01 Nov 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form