Advt. No. : 02/2018
Uranium Corporation of India Limited(UCIL)
UCIL aka Uranium Corporation of India Limited invites Application for the post of 188 ITI Trade Apprentices. Apply before 26 October 2018. UCIL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.ucil.gov.in
Name of the post — ITI Trade Apprentices
No of post — 188
Pay Scale — As per the Apprentices Act 1961
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda invites applications from Ex-ITI[NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. The total number of vacancies is One Hundred Eighty Eight .
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of training process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents,unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by speed post only.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons.
The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category/Project affected area [as per R&R Policy] and Employees [who are working in any unit of UCIL] Wards.
- As per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall not be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training.
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act,1961 in any Govt./PublicSector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.09.2018. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for OBC [NCL]/SC/ST candidates.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:26-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Xerox copy of SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only, Character certificate from last institution studied in, Aadhaar Card, One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. send by speed post to Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand — 832 102 on or before 26.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form