Advt. No. : 07/2018
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC)
CGPSC aka Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission invites Online Application for 166 State Service Examination 2018 & Reader Vacancy 2018. CGPSC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.psc.cg.gov.in
Name of the post — State Service Examination 2018
No of post — 160
Pay Scale — Level -6,7, 9 & 12
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- The Scheme of examination and syllabi of different subjectswould be as given under Appendix I, II and III respectively. The examination plan (Annexure-I) and the course (Annexure-III) for the Main Examination will be published later.
- All candidates, irrespective oftheir preference for a particular service/post, willhaveto appearinthesamenumberofpapersasmentioned in the scheme of examination(Appendix 1).
- The candidates obtaining minimum marks in the preliminary examinations as may be fixed by the Commission in theirdiscretion,shall be arranged in the order of marks obtained by them, Out ofthese candidates only about as many as equal to fifteen times at the most the total number of posts under various categories, will be deemed to qualify for the Main Examination and the results of the preliminary examination shall be announced accordingly. The list ofcandidates belonging to Unreserved Category, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and OBC qualifying for main examinationshallbe separatelypreparedand theirresultsannounced accordingly.Preliminary Examination will only serve as a screening testfor selecting candidates for the Main Examination and marks obtained in this examination will not be considered at the time offinal selection ofcandidates.
- The candidates who appear in the Main Examination and obtain suchminimum marksas may be fixedby theCommission intheirdiscretion,will be arranged in the order oftotal marks obtained by them in the Main Examination. Out ofthese candidates only about as many as equal three times the total number of posts under various services will be deemed to qualify for being called for interview.Similarly a separate listof candidates belonging to Unreserved Category, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and OBC who qualify for being called for interview shall be prepared.
- After the interview the candidates will be arranged by the Commission in the order ofmerit as disclosed by the aggregate ofmarks awarded to them in the Main Examination and the interview.
- If a candidate has not expressed any preference in the application, he will be considered for all posts in the order in which these have been enumerated in the advertisement.
- In case a candidate does not succeed in getting any of the posts ofhis preference, he will be considered on the basis of his aggregate of marks for other post (s) in the order in which these have been enumerated in the advertisement. However, he shall not be considered for any post (s)for which he has expresslyindicatedthat he would not liketo be considered for it.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:07-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:05-01-2019.
Interested Candidates may apply online through CGPSC website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 07.12.2018 to 05.01.2019 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form