Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited(ICSIL)
ICSIL aka Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited invites Application for the post of 207 Care Taker, Peon, Attendant & Various Vacancy. Apply before 08 January 2019. ICSIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.icsil.in
Name of the post – Care Taker, Peon, Attendant & Various
No of post – 207
Pay Scale – 14000/-, 15400/-, 16962/- (Per Month)
Must have passed 10th class from recognised Board.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- Applicants are required to apply OFFLINE from 19/12/2018 to 08/01/2019.
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
- The final short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on the performance in the interaction, scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- One time Registration fees of Rs.1000/ (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final joining.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi. They may work in shift(s) / rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- At the time of Interaction Candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with documents (in Original and one set of photocopy (self attested) for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interaction. i. Class 10th Passed Certificate (Both Provisional and Mark Sheet – minimum qualification required).ii. Experience Certificates of work done (if any) for the post applied for.iii. Pan Card iv. Aadhaar card v. One Passport size photograph.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhaar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- Validity of Panel so prepared against this advertisement shall be 6 Months from the date of publication.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
- Offline applications are invited for the following posts purely on Contractual basis (to be outsourced to the Department of Social Welfare (DSW), Govt. of NCT of Delhi) from 19th December 2018 to 8th January 2019.
- Separate individual applications should be filled for each post.
- At the time of application, no documents are required to be submitted.
- Applicants are required to download the Application Form available with this advertisement and submit only the form duly filled in with photograph (pasted and duly signed) in person till 4 PM on working days or send through post at below mentioned address:Front Desk Officer, Reception, Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020
- The age relaxation as mentioned in the letter recd from Deptt. is as follows:- For SC/ST – 05 years – For OBC – 03 years – For Physically Handicapped (PH (OH-OL)) – 10 years – For Physically Handicapped (PH (OH-OL) & SC/ST – 15 years – For Physically Handicapped (PH (OL)) & OBC – 13 years.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:08-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of the self attested documents related to their qualification, experience, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card etc. send to Front Desk Officer, Reception, Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020 on or before 08.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form