Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank(TSCAB)
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 439 regular posts of Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants in Various District Cooperative Central Banks operational Across State. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 05-01-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Assistant Managers & Staff Assistants
No of post – 439
Pay Scale – 15925 – 35200, 11765 – 30305
Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60 % Marks OR Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks & Telugu Proficiency required
Important Information:sarkari naukri
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and reupload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online, candidates are advised to take a print out of their system generated online application forms.
- The link for registration of application will be open on our bank’s website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement (19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019).
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they click on the appropriate DCC Bank logo of the DCC Bank to which they intend to apply.
- There is a provision to save and then edit the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be edited.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application.
- After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it along with Registration Number & Password safely for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank. The print out of the on-line application will have to be invariably submitted at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and any such incomplete/incorrect applications would be rejected.
- The Candidate should note/remember the password for future reference and use.
- There is also a provision to reprint the Application form at later stage.
- In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of On-Line application and/or payment of fees, candidates may contact the helpline telephone nos. 040-24685660,040-23443812, 040-24685559 & 040-24685517.
- The candidate must ensure that the filled in information is correct and no correction will be accepted at subsequent stage in any field.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. DCCB may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. .
- APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE). PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 19.12.2018 to 5.1.2019.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the respective DCCB website, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- A screen containing the links for online registration of 7 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
- Candidates who intend to apply for both the posts, i.e., Staff Asst. and Asst. Manager should register separately for each post, by selecting the appropriate post in the application.
- Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in
the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Last Date Of Submission Application Is:05-01-2019.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
click above to apply
now online or download form