Advertisement No: 08/2018
Guru Nanak Dev University(GNDU)
GNDU aka Guru Nanak Dev University invites Application for the post of 118 Assistant Professor. Apply before 21 June 2018. GNDU Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.gndu.ac.in
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
No of post- 118
Pay Scale- Rs. 22000/-, Rs. 30,000/-
As per UGC Guidelines, If UGC Net qualified candidates are not available, the candidates having Post graduate in the relevant subject (minimum 55% marks) shall be considered for appointment.
NOTE:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website www.gndu.ac.in. No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted.
- Applicants are required to take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and SEND a COPY to ”žTHE REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR-143005”Ÿ, PUNJAB along with self attested copies of all the certificates of Educational/ Professional QUALIFICATIONS (DEGREES AND DMC”ŸS WITH CONVERSION FORMULA OF CGPA/OGPA), EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE, RESERVE CATEGORY CERTIFICATE (Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority as a proof of claiming the reserve category as made in the online application form) etc.keep the 2nd copy with him/her.
- Copy of circular containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at http://www.gndu.ac.in.
- A Candidate needs to Register only once by filling Registration Form, even if he/she wishes to apply for more than one post/ department/campuses.
- Candidates must have a valid Email-ID of his own, which should be active throughout the recruitment process.Candidates should keep checking the Inbox or even the Spam box of his/her Email ID regularly during the recruitment process as the University may send any important intimations on the University Website and/or through Email.Candidates should also check the University website regarding any updates during the recruitment process. Candidates should check their Email account for updates. GNDU will not be responsible for any loss of Email sent,due to invalid/wrong Email Id provided by the candidates or for delay/ non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Candidates are requested in their own interest to remain in touch with the University website www.gndu.ac.in. Issuance of notifications in the newspaper is not obligatory on the part of the university.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidates shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of all the steps of the registration process and depositing of application fee by the stipulated date and time given in the advertisement.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:12-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:21-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at GNDU’s website (http://online.gndu.ac.in/) from 12th Jun 2018 to 21st Jun 2018. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Self-attested Copies Of All The Certificates Of Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Degrees And Dmc”Ÿs With Conversion Formula Of CGPA/OGPA), Experience Certificate, Reserve Category Certificate to Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar- 143 005 (Pb.). The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 25th Jun 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form